Sold Out! Hands On Hand-Pulled Noodle Class/Weekend Class
About The Class
A very fun hand-pulled noodles (Lamian, 拉面) class is to be launched in August. Handmade-noodles are found across many food traditions of the world but kneading, folding and stretching the dough to thin long strands of noodles is a Chinese art dating back to 1504. At the class, you will learn the steps and process on how to perfect your noodles as well as how to prepare different types of sauce and toppings.
Class Schedule (2.5 hours)
- 15 mins, introduction and demonstrate how to make the dough
- 30 mins students practice on making the dough
- 30 mins demonstrate and practice on folding and stretching the dough to make thin noodles
- 30 mins demonstrate how to make different types of sauce/toppings
- 15 mins cook the noodles
- 30 mins lunch time and enjoy the noodles
Menu of Cooking
What’s included in the ticket fee
Class fee, ingredients, early dinner, apron & recipe
A food consultant, instructor and blogger. Cai Li teaches the Xiao Long Bao class at Spoonful. She was born and raised in China and has lived in Beijing, Washington DC and Singapore. She received her culinary training at the Le Cordon Bleu in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2014. She shares easy recipes and stories on homemade Chinese and Asian food on the Facebook page @sentosadough and her blog of www.lets-playdough.com.
Terms & Conditions
-Copyright of photos and video shooting taken by Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd) and its partners during the event will belong to Spoonful. Spoonful has the right to use the photos and video shooting for PR and marketing purpose.
-The event organizer "Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)" is not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy.
-Spoonful will notify 3 days prior the event day to all the attendees if the event has to be cancelled.
-There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled.
-Spoonful will send future events or promo info to attendees e-mail address after the event.
-Kids seat: please contact us at email@example.com
- Title was changed to "Sold Out! Hands On Hand-Pulled Noodle Class/Weekend Class ". Orig#271777 2017-08-23 02:17:39
3:00 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- Origins of Food, One Farrer Hotel & Spa
Standard + S$1 donation for The Food Bank Singapore SOLD OUT $89.00
- Venue Address
- One Farrer Park Road Singapore
1 min walk from Exit C, MRT Farrer Park Station